The Century Mark!! I hit the Century Mark!!!!

Jim M.
on 8/9/04 10:54 am - Brick, NJ
Had my 6 month follow up today....Actually it was zix months and 13 days...I have lost 101.5 pounds and feel great. The doc and nurse were both happy for me and overall quite pleased. Still have to work on tweaking my B levels but other than that all my blood work was AOK!!! Woo-Hoo....what a great feeling. Now if I can just get my hip in line the whole deal would be aces! Be well until the next time all, Jim! p.s. Jesse...I know I wont catch you in numbers lost, but you insprie me every week. I look for your posts even if I don't post anywhere near like you do. Jm
Nannette
on 8/9/04 12:26 pm - Toms River, NJ
Congratulations Jim - missed you at the last OC WLS Meeting -- Next month will be our last at the Jack Martin Blvd address and we are having a party on September 10th. We will be moving to a new location starting in October - more info forthcoming. Hope to see you on the 10th. RNY 6/16/03 -- 336/177/155?
jlewisjr
on 8/9/04 12:55 pm - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Jim: Congratualtions on your weight loss. You are doing great and I wish you continued success. Just do me one favor. I want you do your best for you. More success is comming your way. You never know, you may wind up passing me. Jesse
Heather A.
on 8/10/04 2:26 am - Williamstown, NJ
Congratulations! I found your post quite inspiring, as I go for surgery in a week. I hope things with your hip work out. But everything else sounds wonderful. I hope to join you on the losing side soon! Best Wishes, Heather
maryann F.
on 8/10/04 3:27 am - north arlington, NJ
WAY TO GO CONGRATS.....
B4real
on 8/10/04 5:04 am - NJ
I know the feeling, Congratulations on your wl, keep up the great work.
Irene S.
on 8/10/04 9:07 pm - NJ
Congratulations Jim! What a wonderful feeling! Keep up the great work! irene
Most Active
Recent Topics