Don't Let The Dog Days Get You!!!

jlewisjr
on 8/6/04 3:52 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: It's the end of another week so it's time for my regular Friday installment. I'm completing my 46th week since surgery and things are going along very well. I'm holding at 190 pounds and feeling great. I got the latest issue of Obesity Help Magazine and I found myself on Page 47 in the Before & After section. It feels wonderful to be acknowledged in the magazine and I'm looking forward to begger and better things in the future. I'm thankful that I can do what I can to encourage everyone to continue to strive to reach their WLS goals. Don't let obstacles deter you. Look at them as challenges that you can overcome. As we enter the "dog days" of summer we must remind ourselves to maintain our WLS routines and not give in to the lazy days of summer. As opposed to last year when I was 373 pounds, I find it easier now to resist just laying around doing nothing but eating and drinking. In fact, I feel bad if I don't get to the gym or I'm not moving around a lot. I have boundless energy and it has really helped me stay focused. Everyone have a great weekend and a fabulous week ahead. Remember, Protein, Water Exercise and Vitamins. Till next time, Jesse 373/190/-183
Marilyn R.
on 8/6/04 8:42 pm - Queens, NY
Hey Jesse! You look wonderful in the magazine, Can you believe we are in the Summer issue!! I was shocked!!!!! It was very flattering, we have come a long way baby!!! My husband framed it, he's so silly, he also sends his regards! Are you going to the DC meeting? I bunch of us from the NY board are going. Hope to see you there! Marilyn
jlewisjr
on 8/7/04 1:19 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Marilyn: Did you at least autograph it before your husband framed it (LOL). Indeed, we have come a long way. I'm planning on going to Washington so if nothing else comes up I will be there. Jesse
SAVAGE
on 8/8/04 9:12 am - Howell, NJ
jESSIE, WOW! GREAT NEW PICTURE! YOU LOOK FEIRCEEEEE!!!!!!! iiCAN'T WAIT TO BE ON THE LIGHTER SIDE! i KNOW YOU MUST FEEL AN AMAZING SENCE OF ACOMPLISHMENT. i THINK YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL. THANKS FOR ALL THE POSTIVE ENCOURAGEMENT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME LOVE AND GOD BLESS JOYCE
B4real
on 8/10/04 5:16 am - NJ
Hi Jesse, Congrats to you on your great wl success, along with the added bonus of your pic being in the last OH magazine. it put a smile on my face when I saw it. it's like well all know each other or something. LOL again conratulations and keep encouraging folks with your posts. they do help others get through their journey. Thanks
Most Active
Recent Topics