Needed to find a New Surgeon!!!!

cmr3399
on 8/4/04 6:59 am - Bayville, NJ
Well after months and months of running around..I had to find a new surgeon..I had to leave Dr Romanelli because of insurance issues...and now have moved on to Dr Earl Noyan. I would love any feed back that you may have on him if any? My Consult is schedualed for 8-13-04..I could of actually gotten in this Friday but I wanted to be sure that my file would be there from Romanelli's office...Any comments would be a great help!!!! Christine
Irene S.
on 8/4/04 11:25 am - NJ
Never heard of him. Just wanted to wish you well on your journey. Mine took a long time. Hang in there. irene
SAVAGE
on 8/4/04 9:06 pm - Howell, NJ
Christine, call his office have them copy it to take with you to your new doc. they have to give you a copy of EVERYTHING! it is your right to have copies and they know your leaving them so tell them you need to pick up a complete file to take with you to expidite the move to the new guy. goodl luck! joycelyn
cmr3399
on 8/4/04 10:29 pm - Bayville, NJ
Thank You!!! I actually faxed a letter to Cathy Miller today telling her I want it sent ASAP....and then asked for a confirmation call..If I do not hear from her by today I will call her first thing tomorrow morning.!!!! Keep me up do date on you!!! CHRISTINE
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 8/9/04 2:22 pm - TRENTON, NJ
GIRL I FEEL WHAT YOUR GOIN THRU RIGHT NOW OR SHOULD I SAY WENT THRU,,I HAD TO RECENTLY CHANGE SURGEONS TO CUZ JUST AS IT WAS TIME TO HAVE THE SURGERY I FOUND OUT MY SURGEON HAS SUSPENDED LICENSES SINCE 1987 AND HE IS STILL DOIN SURGERIES WELL I REPORTED HIM NOW, ( THANX TO MY NEW FRIEND ARMANDA ), ANYWAY I GOT A NEW SURGEON NOW IN ORANGE NJ AND I WROTE MY OLD SURGEON A LETTER REQUESTIONING THAT MY WHOLE FILE IS FAXED OVER TO MY NEW SURGEON........BUT IF ALL GOES WELL I JUST HAVE TO DO A FEW TEST OVER AND I WILL BE GETTING SURGERY IN 1 OR 2 MONTHS FROM NOW... GOD LUCK GOD IS WIT U
jmdacc
on 8/16/04 9:42 am - Bridgewater, NJ
I was strung along for more than six months by the office of a doctor in New Brunswick (the doctor himself was nice, and the office is no longer in New Brunswick). When I told them I was leaving because it was taking too long for me to get a surgery date and asked for my file, first they said they couldn't find it, and then they lied and said they had nothing in it. I went to my PCP's office to get another set of copies, and the doctor's fax number was written right on the lab report - so I *know* it was faxed. A week or so later they called and said they could move my date up. B.S. on that. I stuck with my new surgeons and it was definitely the right move. The former-New Brunswick doctor's office also gave the run around to a co-worker of mine - she had her surgery with Dr. Noyan and she's doing very well. Best of luck to you. Jen M
Most Active
Recent Topics