Losing weight slowly, any advise

Annette K.
on 8/3/04 1:47 pm - Hamilton, NJ
I had wls on Feb. 18 2004. To date only lost 50 Ilbs. I see people losing 60, 70, 80 pounds by 6 months, not me. Getting discouraged. Any advise out there, please help.
Catherine S.
on 8/3/04 11:49 pm - Randolph, NJ
I'm a slow loser also. Everybody keeps telling me to up the Water & Protien and add Exercise. It does seem to be working. I had my surgery on 11/12/03 and lost 86lbs so far. But I thought I would have broke the 100lbs mark by now. Hang in there, it will come.
SeaShoreClams H.
on 8/4/04 5:05 am - Jersey City, NJ
I had my surgery on Sept 23, 2003 and thus far I lost 105 pounds. I was really hoping to loose more weight however I didn't follow the exercise recommendations. I have notice that my clothes are not feeling any looser and I was concerned that I wasn't loosing any weight. So I FINALLY decided to buy a digital scale. I was at 276.8 and I was devisated. That is when my co worker and I decided to work out 20 min. during lunch (next month we will start a 40 min work out). Last week I lost 3 pounds. So this reminded me that this is a TOOL and just cutting back on eating itself will not allow you to loose all your weight. You have to work for your goal.
Most Active
Recent Topics