Outlets anyone??

Sadiwest
on 8/1/04 3:31 am - New Jersey, NJ
Good afternoon, everyone. Hope everyone is safe and DRY today!! BLECH to this weather! Thing I hate most about this weather is that I can't go walking outside--my normal exercise routine. Once in a while I'll do the 'mallwalking' thing or go to the Jackson outlets to walk under the overhangy thing. If there's anyone near that area who wants to get together once in a while to walk (doesn't HAVE to be the outlets--but what's better than getting some window shopping in during exercise?) let me know. Just figured I'd throw that out there. Any takers? Sandi
Dawn H.
on 8/1/04 7:18 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
Sandy.. Walking / shopping is my favorite sport!!! unfortunatly im kinda far from you. but If I were closer Id join you!!! good luck Dawn
Nannette
on 8/2/04 12:06 am - Toms River, NJ
Hey Sandi -- walking and shopping are also my favorate pastimes -- especially shopping! Weekends are great for me if you want to get together, or after 7pm during the week -- working before that. I could come up to Jackson (about 1/2 hour from me), or you could come down to Ocean County (Toms River) -- either way is great. Let me know. E-mail me, and I'll give you my phone numbers. Talk to you soon.! RNY 6/16/03 -- 336/178/155?
SAVAGE
on 8/4/04 9:13 pm - Howell, NJ
Sandi, wow your looking better everyday! Joyce here. The jackson outlets are very hot. it is far but great deals to go to the jersey garden mall outlets up by the airport and Ikea. all inside great deals and AIR CONDITIONED!!! good luck. if noone bites on the clothes let me know. I will be glad to take them off your hands again but also glad to let someone else have a turn. thanks again! joyce
Most Active
Recent Topics