I'm Back!

Irene S.
on 7/30/04 8:44 am - NJ
Had my surgery on the 27th, and all in all, I feel great!! I came home yesterday and went shopping today. Ok, it was really only to walk aroound, but heck, it counts! Thanks everyone for your support and good wishes.
Kathy S.
on 7/30/04 10:56 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Irene Sorry I missed your surgery date. Glad to hear you are feeling great but a word of advice "Do not over due". Remember you had major surgery and your body needs to heal. Take care and it is great to hear everything is going great. Kathy
Kathy S.
on 7/30/04 10:56 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Irene Sorry I missed your surgery date. Glad to hear you are feeling great but a word of advice "Do not over due". Remember you had major surgery and your body needs to heal. Take care and it is great to hear everything is going great. Kathy
Irene S.
on 7/31/04 2:07 am - NJ
Thanks Kathy. I'm not one to over do it. But my surgeon said he doesn't want his patients lying around. So I'm moving! irene
jlewisjr
on 7/31/04 11:24 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Irene: Welcome back. I know that Dr. K took good care of you. Take things a step at a time ant don't do too much too soon. Hope to see you Tuesday night but if you can't make it we will all understand. Take care, Jesse
Irene S.
on 7/31/04 3:36 pm - NJ
Thanks bunches, Jesse! While I would really love to be at the meeting, I don't think I could take the 45 minute ride to get there, lol. But for sure I'll see you in September. Ha! It reminds me of a song... irene
Laura H.
on 7/31/04 10:57 pm - Belford, NJ
WELCOME HOME !!!! I'm so glad everything went so well for you !!!!! Sorry I also missed your surgery date too. I'm not as active as I would like to be here yet. Take care Laura
Dawn is D.
on 8/1/04 2:05 am - Dayton, NJ
Congratulations Irene! I am so happy for you. No one deserves this surgery as much as you based on your patience and endurance. Good luck on your weight loss journey.... Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics