My Surgeon Says I'm A Star!!!

jlewisjr
on 7/30/04 3:44 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everybody: If it's Friday, It's Jesse's Post!!! Went for my follow-up with my surgeon Dr. Garrison yeaterday morning and everything is PERFECT. My latest labs are all within the normal ranges, I'm now weighing 190 pounds which is a 183 pound weight loss in 45 weeks and his office staff spent their time fawning all over me, telling how great I look. We spent most of the follow-up visit talking about my success and at the end Dr. Garrison thanked me for being a positive influence on his other patients and he said "You're my star." I'm just thankful for Dr. Garrison and greatful that I was given the opportunity to change my life for the better through WLS. I know that some may encounter complications and difficulties as you travel on this road to better health but in the end, keep striving and you too will reap the rewards that WLS will provide for you. Till next time, Jesse 373/190/-183
sburch99
on 7/30/04 6:34 am - plainsboro, nj
U R A STAR!!!!!!! I am truly amazed at what you've done!!!
dpnna
on 7/30/04 8:55 am - w. orange, nj
I always new you were a star!!!! Even after you left- patients and my coworkers were asking who you were!- the young woman in the waiting room was asking who you were- she thought you really were someone in the movies!! You've made amazing progress- we're all proud of you! whenever I read your posts I come in the next day & update the office on your progress! Keep it up! Your wls peers need you! Donna
Nannette
on 8/2/04 12:14 am - Toms River, NJ
Although for the most part, I am happy with my progress - when I am reminded of yours, it helps me reach for those "stars." Keep up the good work, Jesse -- you inspire all of us. RNY 6/16/03 -- 336/178/155?
Most Active
Recent Topics