First let me start off by...

Sonya E.
on 7/30/04 12:52 am - Frenchtown, NJ
First let me start off by saying, don't let the PA address fool ya. I am a Jersey Girl who got force out of her state by the 'McGreedy' high cost of living. My family is still there (for a short whille) and I still work there for the time being. I do miss my NJ address though. I still have not given up my plates to my car, the the lower cost of ins. is a big relief! In addtion, I do miss the fact that I can find just about anything that I want in a heartbeat in the Garden State. That brings me to reason why I am posting now... I read on the main mess. board that someone found the clear bottled Isopure at a Shop Rite in Northern NJ. I wanted to know if anyone has found it at a store other than GNC and less than $3.75 a bottle. I would order them from the net, but the S/H for a case is more than a tank of gas for my car. So if I can find them for a good price, I will drive to get them. Please let me know. Thanks! ~Sonya 6/29/2004 342/300/150
mary S.
on 7/30/04 2:25 am - mays landing, NJ
Hi Sonya, I found it at a store called The Vitamin Shoppe. I live in Southern Jersey, so see if you have one near you. GOOD LUCK MARY
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/04 9:10 am - Little Egg Harbor, NJ
I bought it also at the Vitamin Shoppe in Mays Landing for $2.69 :}
Most Active
Recent Topics