6 weeks out....

loveynj
on 7/30/04 12:44 am - Williamstown, nj
I went to my 6 week checkup yesterday. And even though I was a little disappointed cause I only lost 7 pounds in the last 3 weeks. I am still trying to convince myself that the 45 total pounds I have lost in 6weeks is awesome. And I will be walking more so that I can increase that.
Sonya E.
on 7/30/04 12:57 am - Frenchtown, NJ
Uhhh... 45 lbs in 6 weeks adv. out to 7.5 lbs per week. Most people can not lose that in a month! That is FANTASTIC!!! Don't look at the scale and stop counting the days, you will be surprised at how fast it all comes off when you don't pay attention. I just locked my scale up, because I got on it everday and it seem not not move, but my cothes are getting to big and people are starting to notice that I am lossing. What could be better than that!!! Keep up the good work! Good Luck!!! ~Sonya
loveynj
on 7/30/04 1:08 am - Williamstown, nj
Thanks Sonya. I have to tell you that I don't get on the scale except for when I go to the doctors. And that's probably only because when I started on this road I 405 lbs and even though I am down to 360 I am still too heavy for my scale. It only goes up to 330 so I guess that's a good thing.
Heather A.
on 7/30/04 5:11 am - Williamstown, NJ
That is awesome. I can only hope that the weight comes off like that for me. Don't be disappointed, I don't know about you but over the past few years the scale has only been going in one direction, up. You should be proud of what you accomplished, and let it inspire you as it has me. Hope to see you on the losing side in a few weeks. Heather
jlewisjr
on 7/31/04 11:29 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Leigh: You're right. 45 pounds is awsome. Don't give up the faith and keep moving forward. You have the right idea by increasing your exercise. don't worry, you will see results in dur time. Just keep positive. Jesse
Most Active
Recent Topics