Reached my goal!

Stacey E.
on 7/25/04 11:03 am - Galloway, NJ
Yesterday I reached my goal weight (actually went a half pound below). I lost 105 1/2 pounds in only 7 1/2 months! I am amazed and floored. This was the best decision I ever made. Anyone out there on the fence, please realize how life changing this surgery is. I no longer am diabetic. I no longer have high blood pressure. I can shop in "regular" stores for clothes, and I will be around to see my 8 year old grow up. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!
RJ V.
on 7/26/04 1:32 am - Sussex County, NJ
Congratulations Stacey!!! That is wonderful news!!! I had my surgery 3 months ago tomorrow. I lost 60 lbs. I have another 25 lbs to go to reach goal. I might try going smaller if it happens. My lose has slowed down some but I think I did ok. I see my surgeon on Aug 5th. he will let me know if I did good. My health problems (some the same as yours) are doing so much better. I feel good. I just wanted to say "You Go Girl"!! Enjoy your new look and happiness. You have lots of living to do!!! RJ
Stacey E.
on 7/26/04 9:28 am - Galloway, NJ
Thanks for the words of encouragement! Sounds like you're doing great! Good luck reaching your goal and keep up the good work! Stacey
RJ V.
on 7/26/04 10:44 am - Sussex County, NJ
Thanks Stacey..the thing that worries me is that I have tried foods I would have thought would make me sick and yet I can eat them. The worse thing that happens is that I feel so full and it bothers me. I haven't gotten sick. Sometimes I think "did I really have the surgery" Take care and stay well and keep going!!!
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 7/27/04 10:25 am - TRENTON, NJ
HEY STACEY OMG CONGRATS ON BEING AT YA GOAL WEIGHT AND I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT U WILL BE AROUND TO SEE YA 8 YEAR OLD GROW UP I'M SURE HE'S HAPPY TOO.
sburch99
on 8/4/04 1:32 am - plainsboro, nj
U GO GIRL!!!!!! That is great 7 1/2 months and already at goal amazing!! I'm hopeing and praying i'm that fast. May all your dreams come true~~SharonBurch
Most Active
Recent Topics