Home from Hospital....

IrishIze
on 7/23/04 10:31 pm - NJ
I had my surgery (RNY-O) on Monday, 7/19. I unfortunately ran into a few problems with sky high BP and racing heart, so I had to stay a bit longer and am taking a few extra meds at the moment. Other than that, I am doing ok. Having problems drinking water - it's like drinking stones. I do much better with Fruit Refreshers. I'm taking my pain meds and getting up and moving around as much as I can. Thanks to all of you who offered your support - (especially maryann! ). I'm sure I'll be back to ask 100 questions!! Hugs, Nancy
Irene S.
on 7/24/04 3:44 am - NJ
Hi Nancy, Welcome to the losing side. Sorry you had trouble, but the most important thing is that you MADE IT! Rest up, each day will get a little better than the one before and you'll be back to your new self in no time! irene
simone L.
on 7/24/04 8:45 pm - allentown, NJ
Nancy, The only way I can drink water is if it is ice cold, for some reason It goes down alot eaiser. the next three weeks are hard, if it does get better. I had my surgery 3/22 and am down 68pds, Best of luck to you, Simone
maryann F.
on 7/25/04 5:21 am - north arlington, NJ
All of us are having our little problems, mine unfortunately is constipation, bloted to high heaven, from lap ryn and a pain on my right side were the do all there work. oh and a low grade fever ranging from 98.8 to 100.04. So hang in there.
Most Active
Recent Topics