Can not find a Doctor

sharon W.
on 7/22/04 1:53 pm - Manchester , ME
Hello! I wanted to know if there is someone who can help me find a surgeon that may take my health insurance? I have been a member for awhile and still haven't found a doctor who takes University Health Plan Insurance. It is very said when I cannot get help for my obesity.
Susan Hegarty
on 7/22/04 2:34 pm - Easton, PA
Hi Sharon, I am not familiar with your plan but have you tried calling theor customer service department? They should be able to provide you with participating doctors and everything that is required for approval. Best of luck to you. Susan
sharon W.
on 7/25/04 12:54 pm - Manchester , ME
Susan I tried and they keep telling me to look under the surgeons. I did that and still haven't had any luck. Thank you Sharon
Irene S.
on 7/23/04 11:43 am - NJ
Did you try Dr. Bale at University Hospital? They are a state teaching hospital and take a LOT of insurance plans. Irene
sharon W.
on 7/25/04 12:55 pm - Manchester , ME
Irene, I don't remember seeing the name on the website. I will try. Thank you Sharon
Irene S.
on 7/25/04 1:06 pm - NJ
Dr. Bale is listed on the second page of surgeons. You need to have a profile on OH to access the second page. Dr. Bale took over the position that my surgeon held while there, doing bariatric surgery. She has been there a since the fall 03. You can find feedback on her patient forum. Good luck with the hunt as well as the journey! irene
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 7/25/04 1:53 am - TRENTON, NJ
I KNOW HOW U FEEL SHARON, LOST RIGHT, I FELT LIKE THAT WHEN I FIRST STARTED TRYNA FIND A DOCTOR WELL WHEN U GET THIS E MAIL ME PERSONALITY IN I WILL HELP U MYSELF - I KNOW ALOT NOW EVEN THO I DIDN'T GET MY SURGERY YET ITS COMIN SOON WITHIN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS, SO JUST HIT ME UP IN I WILL DO A SEARCH IN FIND U SOME SURGEONS THAT TAKE YA PLAN...... MY E MAIL IS [email protected]
sharon W.
on 7/25/04 12:52 pm - Manchester , ME
Cozette, I have been trying for alittle over a year. I am getting very upset that I am not able to find anyone that will help me because of my insurance. I will send you a email. Sharon [email protected]
ginger W.
on 7/26/04 6:15 am - magnolia, NJ
I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW BOUT DR MARC TUCKER..OF STRATFORD NJ 856-566-6000 SURGERY DEPT....I HAVE ALREADY HAD MY SURGERY N 8 MTHS I HAVE LOST 86 PDS...HE HAS A LECTURE ABOUT THE PROCEDURE COMING UP ON AUG 19TH AT UMDNJ IN STRATFORD AT 7PM....READ MY PROFILE AS WELL....GINGER WELCOME
Most Active
Recent Topics