need surgeon besides rominelli possilby

SAVAGE
on 7/19/04 12:30 pm - Howell, NJ
anyone out there with a doc local in NJ anyone using Andrei?? Hollup? kollar?? Goodman?? please let me know. After seeing a post on here over the weekend about a paitient i have my doubts about who i am suppose to use thanks joyce
missang
on 7/19/04 2:59 pm - Garfield, NJ
hi I am getting my surgery in Hoboken by Dr. Goyal. My therapist told me he has some patients that went to Dr. Kollar in Elmwood park and they loved him
SAVAGE
on 7/19/04 3:55 pm - Howell, NJ
Andreia, thanks, I am a bit disapointed with what I read from someone who used the doc i am suppose to have he sort of left them hangin and told them to go to the ER to see a resident and I thought oh hell no! See I work for mmeredian so I really need to go to there docs or I pay 20% out of pocket. BUT i would not be happy idf he pulled that BS with me! I would have a lawyer! thanks for the info. joyce
Irene S.
on 7/19/04 11:06 pm - NJ
Hi Joyce, I am having surgery next Tuesday with Dr. Kamelgard. If there was one thing I could say that was important to me, it would have to be the follow-up. Dr. Kamelgard tells all his patients they should plan on being his patient for LIFE. He can be paged 24 hours a day for emergencies, no matter where he is. Good luck with your search for a surgeon! irene
Carol M.
on 7/20/04 6:55 am - Bound Brook, NJ
Dr. Andrei is fantastic. i had my surgery on may 3 by him and i can't say enough about him or his entire staff. they're great!!
Most Active
Recent Topics