I am home

Cheri M.
on 7/18/04 2:04 am - NJ
Hi everyone.. I had my surgery on the 15th, and came home last night. It has been a tough couple days, but as time goes on I know it will be easier. I am trying to learn when I am hungry.. I am afraid of dehydrating and I am afraid of taking in too much. Funny though.., I am only a few days out and getting sick of the liquids already. There is only so much jello and water one person can take. Today I am switching over to the Orange crystal light.. that is delicious. But I still dont know how much to take. My stomache feels like it is grumpling.. the nurses told me that it could be the gases left over from surgery.. so I walk and walk - it doesnt feel any better. Is it possible to drink all day long? I am constantly in the bathroom.. Its as if I drink then it comes right out. Is this normal?
Dawn is D.
on 7/18/04 5:22 am - Dayton, NJ
Hi Cheri- It's Dawn, we exchanged e-mail's earlier in the Spring and we live in the same town. I think I lost your e-mail address, can you send me an e-mail so we can get back in touch? I had my surgery 12 days ago and I think we can really benefit by going through this experience together! Hope to hear from you.
Most Active
Recent Topics