Support groups in Bergen County?

IrishIze
on 7/17/04 4:31 am - NJ
Are there any support groups in Bergen County? I would really like to find a group, but I haven't seen any mentioned anywhere.
missang
on 7/17/04 6:26 am - Garfield, NJ
there is a support group at Hackensack hospital and there is one oin Paramus. I will let you know. I have friends that go to them just not sure where the one is in Paramus, but Ido hear it is a good one there are many support groups on line also Andrea
maryann F.
on 7/23/04 12:43 pm - north arlington, NJ
Nancy how did your surgery go
IrishIze
on 7/23/04 10:33 pm - NJ
Thanks so much for asking Maryann! I just posted on the board - a few complications, but I seem to be ok. How about you? Please feel free to email me so we can compare notes! Hugs, Nancy
vwood
on 8/13/04 6:20 am - Saddle River, NJ
Nancy, I am in the process of starting a couple of groups in Bergen County. One group will be for new post-ops, and another for those more than two years post-op. These will be small, private, theraputic groups that will run for a limited term (6/8 weeks) and then renew (there will be continuity of members). There will be a nominal fee for services, but this is flexible based upon need. I had RNY in Nov 2001 and am concerned with the long-term success of the surgery - this is why I am focusing on relapse prevention and early recovery. Please email me if you are interested in attending or getting more information.
Most Active
Recent Topics