5 More Days

missang
on 7/15/04 3:52 pm - Garfield, NJ
Oh my God I waited so long for this day. And Now I have 5 more days and I am freaking out. I have gone through more emotions than what I ever thought I had. I went for my pre op tests today. First time I was at the hospital. I am so glad and relieved that I am going to St Mary's Hospital . Everyone I came in contact with today no matter who they were, treated me with the upmost respect. everyone there said hello to you they went out of their way to be kind. that made half of my worries go away. then i met with the one doctor i was afraid of because he was going to put me to sleep he made me feel good too he said that my weight was nothing for them and i have nothing to worry about ok nowif I can just get over my own worries I will be ok, I would love to hear from anyone that would like to comunicate with me that feels the same way as I do or did .
IrishIze
on 7/15/04 11:52 pm - NJ
Three more days for me! I'm having my surgery at Holy Name Hospital. I went there for my preadmission testing and it really is beautiful - at least the parts that I saw. The part that I am dreading the most is the hour before my surgery when I am just waiting to go. I met with the anesthesiologist, and he said he would order valium for me presurgery so I wasn't too panicked. Whew, that makes me feel better!! Andrea, I will be thinking of you and praying for you on Wednesday!! Hugs, Nancy
maryann F.
on 7/16/04 12:52 am - north arlington, NJ
I can realate I'm having surgery on 7/20/04 at Hackensack. I hope everything goes well for all of us.
Laura H.
on 7/16/04 2:53 am - Belford, NJ
WOW !!!! Good luck to all of you ladies !!! I will keep all of you in my prayers !!! Laura
Novashannon
on 7/16/04 6:32 am - Nj
Prayers for you!
joiseygirl
on 7/20/04 4:19 am - Pine Hill, NJ
I'm in the same boat and if I'm correct our surgery is the same day 7-21-04. Hang in there girl I'm on the same roller coaster as you.. I have been spending LOTS of time on this site just reading of the incredible before and after stories and telling myself this is gonna be me soon enough!! Keep the faith!!
Most Active
Recent Topics