South Jersey Support Group??

Sheena K.
on 7/13/04 1:57 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
Does anyone know of support groups in South Jersey? Anyone interested in getting one started?
SJWendy
on 7/14/04 12:07 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Yes, I attend one that meets every other Friday night, 7-9pm, location can be found on this link. Its the yahoo website for the group. I would suggest e-mailing the host, as the locations change. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/SJBSS/ Also the Pre-Op and Post-Op Support Groups of the Lourdes Wellness Center will be FREE as of the May 2004 meetings! We encourage you to join us as we celebrate our weight loss surgery accomplishments and provide peer-to-peer support to eachother. Pre-Op Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of each month, 7:30-9 pm Post-Op Meetings: 3rd Tuesday of each month, 7:30-9 pm Lourdes Wellness Center 900 Haddon Avenue, Room 422 on 4th Floor Collingswood, NJ 08108 Please call Beverly to pre-register at 856.869.3125. For further information on the program, contact Kathryn Friedman at 856.833.2053. Hope to see you soon! Wendy 275/214/150 -60 lbs
barginfinder
on 7/15/04 3:38 am - Egg Harbor City, NJ
Hey Sheena, I go to both of these groups and they are wonderful!! So full of info and support. Come on and join us The next meeting of the Lourdes group isn't until Aug 10th, but the SJBSS group meets every other Fri. Next meeting is on July 23rd. As Wendy ( Hi There ) mentioned , make sure to email the moderators at the link she posted so they can give you details and directions. I won't be there next time, I have a wonderful 3 days during hubby vacation that we will have no kids with us ( my sister is taking them !!!) So we are goign away. I look forward to seeing you at perhaps the next one Hugs, Diane
Sheena K.
on 7/19/04 1:20 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
Thanks Ladies! I'm going to try at make both of those support meetings... I need as much support as I can get!!
Rose M.
on 7/21/04 12:34 pm - Franklinville, NJ
There is also one at Bridgeton Hospital on the 3rd Wednsday of every month at 7:00pm. God Bless, Rose
Most Active
Recent Topics