One Month Update

Kathy S.
on 7/9/04 2:42 am - Rio Grande, NJ
It is 4 weeks since my surgery and today my family doctor was shocked. I lost 39 lbs. and my blood sugars are excellent. Can any one tell me how much I will lose each month from now on? I feel that like old self. Kathy
Irene S.
on 7/9/04 4:08 am - NJ
Hi Kathy, Fantastic! You're a new woman! I can't help you with the weightloss question, except to say that everyone loses at their own rate. Your surgeon has statistics that can try to "predict" how much you'll lose based on how much you've lost by a certain point. But more often than not, they're wrong. irene
Roxanne Piligno
on 7/9/04 5:19 am - RUNNEMEDE, NJ
congrats on ur 39pounds lost thats so so so great !! i can't wait to get there !!!! best of luck on next coming months let us all know how ur doing ..it is so great too find people just had it done and lossing right away ...but away how do u feel do feel weak ..some people i talk to said they feel weak after the sugery oh yea what are u eating and drinking i am hoping to have my sugergy on augest 31 hope everthing comes back good!...Roxanne
IrishIze
on 7/10/04 5:26 am - NJ
Wow, Kathy!! That is fantastic! 39 lbs in 4 weeks is amazing!! I send best wishes for continued success!! How are you feeling physically and emotionally? Has it been much different than you thought it would be? Hugs, Nancy
Kathy S.
on 7/10/04 7:47 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Nancy It took me a good month to start feeling like my old self. I was exhausted and felt like a dish rag. I though the surgery would be more difificult. I thought it was a breeze and had no problems. I listen to the doctor and even though this is my fourth week, I am eating mush. I eat tuna, cottage cheese fat free, turkey, peaches and even tonigh****ermelon. I just make sure it is soft. I was scared and I didn't have to be. Kathy
mary S.
on 7/10/04 5:28 am - mays landing, NJ
That's great Kathy. keep up the good work.
Most Active
Recent Topics