WHAT DO U THINK LADIES?????

COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 7/8/04 6:45 pm - TRENTON, NJ
OK LADIES I'M YOUNG IN ALWAYS DREAMED OF DOIN SOME THINGZ THAT ARE CRAZY TO OTHERS BUT THESE ARE THINGZ I REALLY WANTED TO DO LIKE WORK AT A STRIP CLUB OR HOOTERS CLUB,,,,WELL I FOUND THIS AD IN THE NEWSPAPER ABOUT THIS CLUB LOOKING FOR BBW DANCERS, I CALLED THE AD FOR SOME INFO IN THE LADY SAID - THEY ARE LOOKING FOR LADIES WHO WEIGH BETWEEN 180 LBS TO 350 LBS, THEY ARE LOCATED IN NY, PAY IS FROM 300 TO 800 AWEEK. I THOUGHT THAT WAS COOL CUZ ITS SOMETHING I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO, PLUS THEY TRAIN U IF U CAN'T DANCE, NOW I WISH THERE WAS A HOOTERS WHERE BIG GIRLS COULD WORK..... I'M REALLY THINKIN OF WORKIN THERE AS SOON I DROP 40 MORE LBS. SO TELL ME WHAT U THINK ABOUT MY MESSAGE LADIES??
erbles
on 7/9/04 12:08 am - South Amboy, NJ
I think that is great and I think you need to give me the information for this club. Erin
judyfuller
on 7/17/04 11:22 pm - DEPTFORD, NJ
RNY on 01/11/06 with
Hi, Cozette, I can understand the fantasy of wanting to dance at Hooter's. But the reality is that it's hard work and you will get hit on by guys who have a fetish for big women and want to use you to satisfy themselves. Then they walk out and go home to their thin wives. You've come a long way. Is this what you want to get out of all your efforts? I hope you find a nice man who will love you for who you are and then you can dance for him. Just my opinion. Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics