1st post on NJ board

MzMarly9
on 7/7/04 11:06 am - Whippany, NJ
Hi all. New to the NJ board~~silly me was only utilizing the main message boards when all along had NJ's board right here in my backyard!!! I am about 5 1/2 weeks post-op and live in Morris county and just looking for others in the area to chat with. I used DR. Nusbaum and was very happy with him. (Or if you aren't in the NJ area and just cruising the board but are actually from Kentucky or Alaska~~that's cool too. Hope everyone is having a good evening. Marla
Dawn H.
on 7/7/04 1:09 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
HI Marla welcome to the NJites !!! Im having my surgery in about 3 weeks Glad you are out already.. how are you doing? Dawn
Wendy P.
on 7/8/04 2:24 am - Wharton, NJ
Hi Marla, Welcome to the board!! I don't post much here...but I like to cruise around once in a while to see how everyone is doing. I am 7 1/2 weeks post-op now....and I live in Morris County as well!!! I don't think there are too many of us in here! I used Dr. Schmidt in Hackensack....and I LOVE HIM!!! He is fantastic! It's nice to hear when people like their surgeon's because I have heard so many horror stories... Well, if you would like to chat, feel free to e-mail me... I hope all is well!!! Wendy
andrea B.
on 7/8/04 4:27 am - howell, NJ
Hi, Marla. I am 3 1/2 postop and am from Monmouth county. My surgeon was Dr. Trevedi out of H ackensack and I really liked him. How are you feeling? I have been feeling really well except for lately I have been having difficulty with vomiting. I do not think I am eating too much maybe I am eating too fast. I am going to try to go back to liquids for a few days and see if that helps. I have been on soft foods. also, I am curious, my mother had the operation last year but her dr. had her on proteins. My doctor believes more in a varied diet (mashed potatoes, soggy pasta etc...) What does your Dr. have you on? Thanks. looking forward to hearing from you.
Irene S.
on 7/8/04 9:43 am - NJ
Hi Marla, Welcome to this forum! Lots of nice people pop in to give and get support! Irene
Most Active
Recent Topics