OK Im getting nervous now

Susan Hegarty
on 7/7/04 4:15 am - Easton, PA
I spoke to Cigna this morning and was told that health services received all of my paper work and everything looks good so far. The are in the process of verifying my benefits at this point (not sure what that means exactly) and said they should have everything complete in a couple of days. Now the possibility of being approved it making reality set in and Im getting nervous. Need lots of prayers all, thanks for listening again
Amy B.
on 7/7/04 7:48 am - maple shade, NJ
Hello Susan , You will be in my prayers. Congrats on your up comming date. Just keep focused on your goal and everything will work out. Amy
Kathy S.
on 7/7/04 7:54 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Susan Do not get nervous. All of us were nervous and afraid. The day of my operation I asked if I had to have it done. I was lucky because the doctor started talking to me and I was out. This operation is a life change and for some of us it is a necessity. If I didn't have it done I cut 20 years from my life. I tell everyone the operation is nothing. Just remember it takes you a while to get your energy back and to feel yourself. It is almost a month and I am starting to feel like my old self. Friday I go to the doctor and I will let you know what I loss. Remember Positive altitude. Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics