Just venting, Cigna making me mad!!

Susan Hegarty
on 7/6/04 3:07 pm - Easton, PA
I called cigna today to find out about the status of my case since my surgery is scheduled for the 28th of this month. I was told that they have all of the paperwork but they requested additional info from my doctor. Shesh, they couldnt tell me what info they needed and cust service told me they wernt allowd to call health services to find out. What a crock!! LOL. I called my doctor and to no suprise they havent received anything from Cigna requesting anything. So I called Cigna back asking for some answers. They took my number and said they would have to call me back. Why does this not suprise me. No call back by the end of the day so tomorrow I will call them again. I guess i need to have some patience, but I am very anxious and just want to know where I stand. Thanks for listening and letting me vent everyone. happy 4th to all!!
Dawn H.
on 7/6/04 10:02 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
Good Morning Susan. Sorry you are having such a hard time with CIgna... I would make a pain in the ass of myself and keep calling .. cant hurt . If they cant give you the answer you want.. ask to speak to someone else . Has your Friend come around yet? Email me if you want to talk .. we arent that far from each other .. maybe we can meet for lunch of coffee? How are you doing on the smoking front ... ::ive been bad::: LOL .. but still working on it .. Talk to you soon Good luck Dawn
missang
on 7/9/04 3:25 pm - Garfield, NJ
I had Cigna and thank God my boss switched. I had so many problems with them. They want all kinds of info I needed a letter from my doctor and he sent them what they asked for and then they said it wasn't good enough. Every time I turned around it was something else. Yes you should be a total pain and keep calling. My date was March 30th and I my primary doctor recieved a letter from them saying I was denied I never got a letter then my boss switched to Aetna and less then 12 hours after my surgeon sent the paperwork in I was approved I still can't believe it My surgery is scheduled for the 21st and I am so happy that I have a different insurance company. just keep hounding them and I hope you win Andrea
Most Active
Recent Topics