hello to everyone

marian S.
on 7/5/04 2:50 am - phillipsburg, NJ
I put a profile on weeks ago but never posted. sorry just learning. i am reseaching the surgery and thinking about having it done. but for now i will help my daughter get through her procedure. she has an appt. on sept. 1. she is excited and also scared. i just keep telling her it will be fine i am her main support and will stand by her through out the whole thing. i pray that the dr. gives her the thumbs up and she will be able to start a whole new life. i have read so many profile over the month they are all so inspiring. i will keep reading and learning as much as i can. well for now everyone have a good day.
Kathy S.
on 7/5/04 5:02 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Marian Welcome to the group. Think about you having the surgery with your daughter. I think it would be great for both of you to do it together. The surgery is not that diffcult and I know everything will be fine. Take care and remember we are here for you both. Kathy
marian S.
on 7/5/04 6:35 am - phillipsburg, NJ
I did think about doing the surgery the same time she does. But she is 19 yrs old and I want to be able to help her with whatever she needs. So when she is all recoperated she get to be with mommy. LOL Thanks for the welcome
Irene S.
on 7/5/04 8:53 am - NJ
Hi Marian, How nice of you to help your daughter and let her go first! Welcome to the group. You'll learn an awful lot here, and remember, no question is too trivial to ask! irene
Most Active
Recent Topics