jersey people i need helppppp

COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 7/3/04 2:51 pm - TRENTON, NJ
ok listen good people I NEED TO KNOW IF ANY OF U KNOW OF A SURGOEN WHO TAKES MEDICAID, WHEN U SEND ME THE INFO MAKE SURE U GOT THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THIS SURGOEN,, ALSO MY HMO IS HORZION MERCY. I NEED TO KEEP THIS INFO JUST IN CASE MY SURGOEN DECIDES NOT TO DO THE SURGERY, MY SURGOEN SAID TO ME 3 MONTHS AGO THAT I HAVE CLOTS IN MY LEGS IN HE DON'T WANNA DO THE SURGERY UNLESS I GET RID OF THE CLOTS AND 50 LBS, WELL I ONLY LOST BOUT 10 LBS SO FAR IN I GO BACK TO SEE HIM NEXT MONTH SO I'M TRYNA LOSE MORE WEIGHT BY THEN,, BUT DO ANY OF U KNOW OF A SURGOEN IN JERSEY THAT CAN HELP THIS 5'4 AND 390 LBS GIRL.??????.........E MAIL ME IF SO
ginger W.
on 7/3/04 5:16 pm - magnolia, NJ
hi my name is ginger and i know that dr. tucker does accept medicaid as well as other insurance.... you can call 856-566-6000 as for his office the surgery dept.....email if you have any problems....
TrishC
on 7/4/04 12:17 am - Lakehurst, NJ
Have you looked into Dr. Alexander Onopchenko? I also have Horizon Mercy and I was told by their office that they accept my insurance. Dr. O uses Atlanticare Hospital. The website posts the phone number 1-866-WGT-MGMT to see if you qualify and to register for one of their seminars (I'm attending the one on July 10th). I hope this helps. Good luck and God Bless. Trish C.
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 7/4/04 6:19 am - TRENTON, NJ
THANK U BOTH SOOOO MUCH FOR REPLYIN
Most Active
Recent Topics