OMG!

Irene S.
on 7/2/04 9:10 am - NJ
I've got a date! July 27th! I am doing the ! irene
Kathy S.
on 7/2/04 9:31 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Great news Irene The 27th will be here before you know it. Everthing will be fine just remember to have that positive outlook. The surgery isn't that difficult and I know everything will be great. Take care Kathy
Irene S.
on 7/2/04 10:34 am - NJ
Thanks Kathy! I see you're the voice of experience speaking since you recently had surgery! Congrats to you, too. irene
Dawn H.
on 7/2/04 10:08 am - Jersey CIty, NJ
IRENE! COngrats I am going in the day after you .. where are you having surgery? Im going to be in Hackensack! we will be on the losing side in NO TIME!!! Dawn
Irene S.
on 7/2/04 10:39 am - NJ
Hi Dawn, Congrats to you too! Hackensack for you! I hear that's the most wonderful wls hospital around, so that's great for you. I'll be at St. Joseph's in Paterson. I followed my surgeon from his old practice at University Hospital a year ago and I waited for more than a year for him. So, I'm really dancing on air! irene
Laura H.
on 7/2/04 10:49 am - Belford, NJ
WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! Great news !!!!! CONGRATS !!!!! Your date will be here before you know it !!!!! Laura
Irene S.
on 7/2/04 12:20 pm - NJ
Thanks, Laura! irene
Roxanne Piligno
on 7/3/04 2:25 am - RUNNEMEDE, NJ
congrats on your date few more weeks too go !!!!!
Irene S.
on 7/4/04 6:47 am - NJ
Thanks Roxanne!
Susan Hegarty
on 7/5/04 2:57 am - Easton, PA
Congrats on your surgery date!!! I am scheduled the day after you at St Barbabus. As long as my insurance approval comes through (fingers crossed). I am so happy for you. May the be all around you and a speedy recovery!!
Most Active
Recent Topics