Declaring Independence

jlewisjr
on 7/2/04 3:04 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: It's Friday so it's that time again. I managed to lose 2 pounds this week making my weight 193 pounds which is a 180 pound weight loss in 41 weeks. Seeing that this is the Independence Day weekend, I was thinking about how I have decleared my own independence. I have chosen to declare my independence from obesity and pave a new, healthier path for myself. I have chosen to make health food choices when everyone around me is piling up their plates with junk. I have chosen to make exercise a part of my lifestyle when those around me is nailed to the couch with the cooler of beer on the side. I have chosen not to follow others down the worng path but have chosen to lead myself to a better life. I chose WLS to become an independent person that will take care of myself and not get caught up in what others are doing. Although we are all here to support each other, we must remember it is up to us as individuals to make WLS work for us. Just follow your doctors instructions, get in your protein, water and exercise and you too will be able to declare your independence from obesity and look forward to a happier, healthier and longer life. Happy Independence Day!!! Jesse 373/193/-180
Cheryl G N.
on 7/3/04 1:35 am - Bronx, NY
Hi Jesse, I just wanted you to know that you are one of my heroes. Congratulations on your awesome success! Cheryl 358/253.5/-104.5
Novashannon
on 7/9/04 6:37 am - Nj
Congratulations!
Most Active
Recent Topics