I just have to share

sherri
on 7/1/04 10:19 pm - New Brunswick, NJ
This morning I hit my second milestone. I am down 40 pounds. (My first was going under 200 lbs.) I was also able to go back to Curves last night. I am slightly sore but was able to continue doing the glider this morning with no trouble. I do 1/2 hour of glider every morning and will do Curves every other day. I have always been active and am thrilled to be back on my work out schedule. I really feel back to normal. I was getting a bit depressed or feeling down about how little I can eat a few weeks ago but I think that had to do with the after effects of the anesthesia. But I am happy to say I haven't felt that way in a couple of weeks now and really feel good and very much back to normal. I feel in control for first time in a long time.
Tammy W.
on 7/1/04 10:45 pm - Roselle, NJ
Yeah for Sherri
Kathy S.
on 7/2/04 3:08 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Sherri I had my surgery June 9 and feel exhausted but after reading your post I know I will be my old self soon. Great to hear that everything is going great! How many weeks before you were allowed to exercise. Kathy
sherri
on 7/3/04 5:08 am - New Brunswick, NJ
Hi Kathy, You really need to check your Dr's policy on exercise. My Dr says walking can be done as soon as you feel up to it and exercise with weights isn't allowed until 8 weeks post-op. Thursday was my 8 week anniversary so I celebrated by going to Curves. I enjoy Curves because it is only women and I don't like working out with men in the room. Just my thing. I hope you feel better soon. Your energy will come back take it slow! Sherri
Most Active
Recent Topics