One Week to Go....

Dawn is D.
on 6/29/04 12:59 am - Dayton, NJ
Hi my fellow friends!!! While I have not met any of you nor spoken to you verbally, I feel like you are all my best friends. Reading your posts, your ups and downs and highs and lows have helped me tremendously as I made this journey in Weight Loss Surgery. Jesse, I hope you do not mind, but I am going to steal your idea and do a weekly update and posting, but instead of Friday, I'll do mine on Tuesday. I looked forward to your posting every friday and it helped my spirit so much that I would like to do the same for someone out there. Take this as a homage to you... My time has finally come, my surgery is scheduled a week from today, July 6th at 10:15 a.m. at Somerset Medical Center with Dr. Edward McLean. It has been a long and hard journey, especially when I was within 3 days of the surgery and had to cancel it because of the surgeon. At that point I almost gave up, but I didn't because all of you on here encouraged me to keep chugging.... Thank you..... So, I will now go and celebrate this independence holiday and celebrate my upcoming independence from this weight that has held me down for so many years. I will update again the morning of my surgery. Please keep me in your prayers... Dawn
Laura H.
on 6/29/04 1:51 am - Belford, NJ
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO !!!! YOUR ALMOST THERE !!!! Good luck on the 6 th. I will keep you in my prayers !!! Laura
jlewisjr
on 6/29/04 10:06 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Dawn: The best of everything as you go into surgery next Tuesday. I guess Independence Day will mean a lot more to you in the future as you discover the new you. Just relax and have a good time this weekend. Everything will go smoothly and you'll be on the losing side before you know it. Jesse
cmr3399
on 6/29/04 10:42 am - Bayville, NJ
Congrats I am soooo very happy for you..hopefully i'll be joining you shortly...Best of luck...your in my prayers XOXOXOXO Christine
Nannette
on 6/29/04 11:46 pm - Toms River, NJ
Congratulations on perservering in the face of the obstacles you faced -- you'll do fine on the 6th -- keep us posted on your progress. Lap RNY 6/16/03 -- 336/186/156?
Dawn H.
on 6/30/04 4:02 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
From one Dawn to another.. IM rooting for you and Ill keep you in my thoughts and prayers . Dawn
Dawn is D.
on 7/2/04 1:22 pm - Dayton, NJ
Thank you all SOOOO much. I am rooting for all of you. We are one big (not anymore) family!
Most Active
Recent Topics