Northern NJ WLS Support Group

Linda 1.
on 6/27/04 9:51 am - Northern, NJ
Bet you thought I got your names and disappeared, didn't you? I am still trying to find a location for the group...it's a lot tougher than I thought, mostly because of insurance. Would anyone be interested in an informal get together in a diner or Starbucks for a start?? I would like to know what works for everyone, it will be an early evening, probably on in Paramus...let me know your preferences....sorry if this is a repeat of the emails I sent out individually.
IrishIze
on 6/27/04 12:42 pm - NJ
I just sent you an email. Paramus and early evening works for me. Looking forward to it!!
Yvonne C.
on 6/27/04 1:50 pm - Garfield, NJ
Hiya Linda! I've been off the list for a while, so I haven't really noticed the lag in response. I'd still LOVE to be able to find a place to meet informally for support. I'm just getting back from another hospital stay (16 days this time! argh!) and surgery, but lemme know when and where and I'll try to be there too. Email me off list and I'll give you my home phone number if I haven't already...? Take care! Keep in touch! Yvonne, Garfield, NJ
Linda 1.
on 6/27/04 3:38 pm - Northern, NJ
Sorry to hear about the hospital stay...I will send you the info as soon as I have it!
Diana I.
on 6/28/04 10:02 pm - Belleville, NJ
I'm in
Missy L.
on 6/29/04 1:21 pm - New York, NY
Hi Linda! I am new to the board, but I would love to be involved in a support group - Paramus and most evenings are fine with me. I am scheduled for surgery on July 8th, so I will not be able to make it after that for a few weeks after that. Thank you for organizing this, and let me know if I can be of any help. Meredith
Linda 1.
on 6/29/04 10:00 pm - Northern, NJ
Thanks to everyone *****plied to me here and by email. It looks like we are going to try for the 14th of July, so "hold" the evening and I will get back to everyone as soon as I get the location. Keep up the good work everyone! Linda
IrishIze
on 7/1/04 1:32 am - NJ
The 14th?? Waaaaaa - I have my medical clearance appointment at 6 PM that evening. Guess it will all depend on what time you are going to meet and where.
Linda B.
on 7/4/04 1:35 pm - Garfield, NJ
Hi Linda! I'm sorry I forgot to reply, things have been a little hectic around here. You can count me in whatever is good for everyone, I'm flexible! Linda Bullaro Garfield
Most Active
Recent Topics