You Missed It!!!

jlewisjr
on 6/26/04 12:19 pm - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Just got home from the Obesity Help Regional Meeting in New York City. It was a great meeting and we recieved some wonderful information that was helpful to both pre and post op patients. The reception and dancing was a blast and we all had a great time meeting new people and just having fun. Thanks to Bo McCoy and his volunteer staff for putting on a great event. For those who did not make it, you missed a fun time. If I were you I would make it a point to attend the next time Obesity Help sponsors a Regional Meeting in the New York area. Jesse 373/195/-178
Marilyn R.
on 6/27/04 1:45 am - Queens, NY
Hey Jesse It was great meeting you! You look amazing!! I got there late, after everything was over but managed to get a few photos, I have also added the ones Evelyn sent me, so here's the link, enjoy. http://tinyurl.com/2t37e Marilyn
IrishIze
on 6/27/04 2:48 am - NJ
Great pics, Marilyn. I'll definetly be there next time!
Nannette
on 6/27/04 11:20 pm - Toms River, NJ
Marilyn - what awesome pictures -- thanks for sharing. It was great meeting you in person -- hope to catch up with the NY board group in August -- make sure you fill me in on the meet info. Talk to you soon.
Marilyn R.
on 6/28/04 3:29 am - Queens, NY
Hey Nannette! It was so nice to meet you and hang out with you Saturday!! You are so much fun!!! And you look absolutely amazing!! You must be beat after such an eventful weekend!!! How were the shows? I want to go see one but don't know which one yet. Frank and I had a blast at the Copacabana, we got home after 4:00am! We are definately going to meet up soon, I will let you know when. Check out the NY board from time to time for info. I'll e-mail you if anything comes up. But come by and post!! Talk to you soon! Marilyn
Susan Hegarty
on 6/27/04 3:07 am - Easton, PA
I wanted to go so badly but didnt want to go it alone and I coulnt find anyone to go with. I will definately make the next one alone or not!! Jesse you look amazing!! Congrats !! I have my surgery scheduled 7/28 God and Cigna willing..lol. Hope to see you on the losing side.
Marilyn R.
on 6/27/04 4:14 am - Queens, NY
Hey Jesse! I updated your picture and added it to your profile. Marilyn
jlewisjr
on 6/27/04 6:58 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Marilyn: Thanks so much for posting my picture. Jesse
cricket_nj
on 6/27/04 8:04 am - Butler, NJ
WOW....your new picture is AMAZING! I'm curious....where abouts in Elizabeth are you? I teach in the Port section. Debbie
jlewisjr
on 6/27/04 8:24 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Debbie: I live one block off Route 1&9 near North Avenue. I'm about 5 minutes from Newark Airport (less than that if I catch the lgreen lights). Jesse
Most Active
Recent Topics