I am new 2 and need help

My Joi J.
on 6/25/04 4:09 am - Newark, DE
Hello and I was wanted to have the Lap band surgery done. I'm scared. I go for my first Dr. Appointment on July 8th my birthday! I am a single mom working 2 full time jobs. I have gained since my daughter's birth over 196lbs. And my doctor is begging me to lose the weight I just tried everything and I can't! I wanted to get the lap band because I don't have that much time off my jobs and I need a speedy recovery. please keep me in your prayers OK? P. S.-And has any one had the Lap-band with Amerihealth insurance. Did you get it approved? Thanks So much Davonne
Kathy S.
on 6/25/04 7:08 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Davoone I didn't have the lap band. My insurance was Amerihealth Administrator and I got approved within 4 weeks. Good luck Kathy
Theresa D.
on 6/26/04 12:49 pm - New Brunswick, NJ
Davonne, I had lap band and the recovery was very quick. I was very scared, too, but overall it wasn't too bad! If you can make it through childbirth, this is a piece of cake! I was back at work within a week. It is do-able if you have a sedentary job. You will need some help at home with the kids for the first few days. Good luck to you!
Most Active
Recent Topics