I am home

erbles
on 6/23/04 12:54 am - South Amboy, NJ
I wanted to thank everyone for there support and encouragement. I am home and feeling fine. I am a little sore in my lower belly. Can anyone tell me if this is normal. It is about seven inches to the lower right of the lower left incision. it is still to the left of my elly button but it is pretty far down. It hurt s more than anything else. My staples are starting to pull. They are coming out tomorrow so I am glad about that. Then I can finally start my soft moist. It will be nice not to have to drink or slurp everything. Erin Mulligan [email protected]
suesue422
on 6/23/04 1:39 am - Voorhees, NJ
Hi Erin, Welcome home! I'm glad your surgery went well and that you're feeling pretty good. Since I haven't had surgery yet, I can't provide insight into the pain you're having. I would say though that if you're that uncomfortable, call your doctor's office. Better safe than sorry! Thanks for your e-mail, by the way. I'm moving to Raritan, so I won't be as close as Old Bridge, but we can certainly still be buddies and try to meet up when we're feeling up to it. I'm sure I'll be e-mailing with all sorts of questions while I'm recovering! Good luck in your journey... this is just the beginning! Sue
Kathy S.
on 6/23/04 6:27 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Hi Erin Glad that eveything went so well. I had my surgery on June 9 which is 14 days ago and I feel great. I cannot relate to the pain because I didn't real have any. I had a pain on my side which went away. Good luck Kathy
Laura H.
on 6/23/04 11:17 am - Belford, NJ
I'm so glad everything went well and your home safe and sound !!! Hopefully you will start to feel better real soon !!!! Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics