i got a date

Roxanne Piligno
on 6/22/04 1:00 am - RUNNEMEDE, NJ
Scheduled Surgery Date: Augsut 31 2004 I am so excited and ready! i'm little scared . dr . office just call gave this date ..it may change ...we see wish me luck!!!Roxanne
cmr3399
on 6/22/04 1:03 am - Bayville, NJ
OH ROXANNE CONGRATS....................... I am soooo happy for you...I can only hope to get a date soon...You are in my prayers sweetie.... Good Luck Christine
Kathy S.
on 6/22/04 2:52 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Roxanne This is great news. I know it seems a long way off but time goes fast. Take care of yourself and everything will be fine. Kathy
SJWendy
on 6/22/04 8:22 am - Swedesboro, NJ
HI Roxanne, So glad to hear you got a tentative date....congratulations! I'm really, really happy for and can't wait to hear about your experience, please keep in touch! Wendy 275/218/150
Amy B.
on 6/22/04 8:36 am - maple shade, NJ
Hello Roxy, I'm glad to hear you got a date and it was pretty quick. I wish you luck, and you will be in my prayers. Good Luck, Amy
Roxanne Piligno
on 6/23/04 12:22 am - RUNNEMEDE, NJ
thank you you ladies , can't wait to be on the losser side .. wendy~~ how are u, how u been feeling, how much have u lost?... amy~~~ same with u have much have u lost so far how are u feeling...
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 6/27/04 3:56 pm - TRENTON, NJ
OMG ROXANNE ME IN U WILL BE GOIN IN AROUND THE SAME TIME, FROM WHAT I HEARD MY SURGERY DATE WILL BE MADE FOR THE END OF AUGUST, I DON'T KNOW WHAT DATE TIL WEDNESDAY WHEN THEY CALL ME BACK BUT I WISH U LUCK IN HOPE IT GET HERE FASTTTTTTT
My Joi J.
on 6/28/04 1:05 am - Newark, DE
I wish you the best You will be in my prayers! I know you will do fine!
Roxanne Piligno
on 6/28/04 3:10 am - RUNNEMEDE, NJ
thank u lady's !!!
Most Active
Recent Topics