I got Approved!!!!

wlwav
on 6/17/04 7:09 am - Pine Hill, NJ
Yes, I got approved from my insurance and I got my date. It is July 14, 2004. I am getting very excited and nervous. I also got my letter from the Hospital for my pre-admissions testing. Which will be done on June 24th. And I go to see my surgeon the week before my surgery date. I am so excited. I thought for sure the insurance was going to give me a hurdle to get over byt there were no problems getting aproved. HORRAY!!!!
Laura H.
on 6/17/04 10:56 am - Belford, NJ
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! CONGRATS !!!! Laura
suesue422
on 6/18/04 5:25 am - Voorhees, NJ
Congrats, Linda! I found out earlier this week that I was approved. My surgery is two days before yours. Unfortunately, we live far away, otherwise we could recover together
Roxanne Piligno
on 6/18/04 7:00 am - RUNNEMEDE, NJ
hello linda i live close to you ..i am geting all my testes done .there gonna try do my surgery maybe at the end of aug.are frist week in sept.. i hope my insurance approves me ..i wish u much luck ..wich hospital are u going too.. i think i have to go to kennedy... i have to loss 30 pounds befor sugery for him to do RNY ... HE SAID TRY SLIM FAST EWW ..TRY IT BEEN THERE ... i don't know how i am going to loss 30 pounds i can even loss 1 pound ...ok take care good luck with u testes!!! Roxanne
Most Active
Recent Topics