I'm Approved !!!!!

Laura H.
on 6/14/04 3:00 am - Belford, NJ
I'm finally done with all my Pre-op testing so I went in to see my surgon and they submited my ins. stuff Friday and they called today to say we have approval !!!! I can't get over how fast the approval came in. I was so worried . My surgery date is Sept. 21 st. !!!! Laura
Patsy G.
on 6/14/04 8:41 am - GA
Congratulations! I just found out I was approved today too. I haven't gotten a surgery date yet. I still have to do preop stuff. Good luck to you. Patsy in GA
Joan D.
on 6/14/04 9:06 am - toms river, NJ
Way to go Laura, Congratulations. I just went for my first consultation at the Barix Clinic in PA this morning. I am so pumped up right now. But my biggest hurdle is going to be getting a psychiatric evaluation. May i ask if you had to get one and if so who you went to and how much did they charge. Take care and hang on Sept, is a coming . Joan
cmr3399
on 6/14/04 10:15 am - Bayville, NJ
WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! I am sooooo HAPPY for you sweetie!!!! I bet you never thought this day would come..Hopefully I'm not to far behind you...Anything you need. Don't hesitate to ask... XOXOXOX Christine
SAVAGE
on 6/14/04 11:48 am - Howell, NJ
WHHHOOO HOOOO!! CONGAD! I AM JELOUS! I GO SAT TO THE DIETICIAN FOR THE SECOND VISIT SO NOW I HAVE TO DO PSYC AND CARDIAC CLEARENCE AND HAVE PCP SIGN THEN I WILL BE THERE WITH YOU I HOPE! ANYWAY TAKE CARE CALL ME SOON JOYCE
Laura H.
on 6/14/04 11:56 am - Belford, NJ
Thanks everyone !!!! Laura
lorien
on 6/14/04 9:52 pm - morris county, nj
Congratulations to the 2 of you! It sure feels good, doesn't it?! Here's hoping that your surgery is as easy as mine was. Hugs, Linda
suesue422
on 6/15/04 1:31 am - Voorhees, NJ
CONGRATS! That's such a big step. I'm still awaiting approval... and my surgery is scheduled for July 12th! They only sent my paperwork in on Friday though, and without there being mail that day, I'm not holding my breath. Congrats though. Now, it's just waiting and preparing for the big day! Sue
Roxanne Piligno
on 6/16/04 7:55 am - RUNNEMEDE, NJ
Congratulations to u !!!!!i hope i will be joining u !!!! i go for my frist vist friday !!!
Laura H.
on 6/16/04 10:30 pm - Belford, NJ
Thank you !!!! It looks like the board is starting to move now hopefuly I will get to know all of you better now !!!! Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics