I am home

Kathy S.
on 6/13/04 7:09 am - Rio Grande, NJ
I had a great surgery, but travleing over an hour to get home. I feel that every ounce of energy is out of my body. After a good night sleep I hope to feel better. I will wrtite more tomorrow. Love all of you Kathy
barginfinder
on 6/13/04 9:02 am - Egg Harbor City, NJ
Hi Kathy!! I am from Egg Harbor City, NJ (between Galloway and Hammonton) Congrats on coming home!! Which hospital where you in? Who was your Doctor? I am not scheduled until October. I have done all my pre-op tests and am just waiting now. Hope to hear from you as you fell up to it Hugs Diane
Kathy S.
on 6/14/04 1:35 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Hi Diane I feel a little bitter, but just getting dress makes me tired. My doctor was Iqbal and I was in Bridgeton Hospital. The nurses treated me ok because I was not a problem. Their altitude is that this is electie sugey so they really don't care. It is good to have someone with you while you are in the hospital. How come you are not schedule for October. You should be done in July or August if your test are done. Don't worry I will tell you everything when it is your turn. Talk to later Kathy fron Rio Grande
Dawn H.
on 6/13/04 11:59 am - Jersey CIty, NJ
Kathy Welcome home YOU MADE IT! I cant wait to be where you are now .. will be a few more weeks from now .. keep us posted on your progress! Dawn
Kathy S.
on 6/14/04 1:37 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Dawn Let me know when you are having your surgery. I will tell you everything you need to know. Where do you live? What hospital and what doctor? Talk to you later Kathy
Dawn H.
on 6/14/04 10:29 am - Jersey CIty, NJ
Hi again Kathy Im from Jersey CIty .. Ill be having surgery July 28th in Hackensack MC Dr Ballantyne. look forward to hearing all about your surgery . Dawn
mary S.
on 6/14/04 6:23 am - mays landing, NJ
HI KATHY GLAD TO SEE YOUR BACK ..TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH.I BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY, TO SEE HOW YOU MADE OUT.YOU KNOW I HAVE A HUNDRED QUESTIONS , BUT I'LL WAIT TILL YOUR STRENGHT IS BACK.TAKE CARE.TALK TO YOU SOON. MARY
Laura H.
on 6/14/04 12:00 pm - Belford, NJ
I'm glad your home safe and sound hopefully a good night sleep will be just what you need. Take care Laura
Denice W.
on 6/14/04 11:12 pm - Wildwood Crest, NJ
Hi Kathy, glad to here you are home and doing ok! I also have Dr Igbal and my second appointment is today and am hoping to get a date in august as i have 3 weeks off but i have a feeling that its going to be alonger wait as hes really buzzy i'm going to beg him so we'll see. i also have a million questions ! Denice ps i will have that hour drive also i live in wildwood crest.
Kathy S.
on 6/15/04 2:47 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Denice I lived in wildwood for 30 years and last summer moved to Rio Grande. I sold my home because my husband had to be put into a nursing home. Today he wil tell you your list of test and when he will do the operation. Any questions just call or e-mail me Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics