New to group

barginfinder
on 6/11/04 5:33 am - Egg Harbor City, NJ
Hi all, My name is Diane and I live in Southern, NJ. I have a tentative date for surgery in Oct. I am looking for support and encouragement. I have finished all my pre surgery doctor visits. What a ride that was. I felt like I was on the doctor hamster wheel for the last 2 months!! I am hoping that they can move my date up once they get the approvals. Not everyone scheduled ahead of me will complete the process. The surgeons staff said that they will move me up as dates become available. I am a stay at home mom of 3 (13, 11, and 7)and run my own business from home. This, I hope, will help me get a better date since I am available anytime they are ready. I have been married for 13 years to a very loving, supportive husband who looks at me on the inside, not the outside. The nicest thing he ever said to me was when I finally made the decision to go for the surgery. I asked him how he would feel to have me losing all this weight ( I was already 290 when he married me) and he said " I really don't know how I am going to feel, but I love you, and this is a journey that I am looking forward to sharing with you every step of the way". Well have to run, kids getting home from school. Looking forward to getting to know all of you. Warmly, Diane
Dawn H.
on 6/12/04 9:35 am - Jersey CIty, NJ
Welcome to the group Dianne! IM new here too.. in the same boat as you.. surgery scheduled for july 28 .. but I could be called in at any time if someone cancells! so I am just hoping it comes faster.. Im not nervous just anxious to get over to the loosing side good luck .. you will love this site.. everyone is very helpful. Dawn
Susan Hegarty
on 6/13/04 2:07 pm - Easton, PA
Hi Diane and welcome! This is a great place to be for support and encouragement. Best of luck to you in your journey and keep us all posted on your progress.
Most Active
Recent Topics