38 Weeks And Happy As All.........

jlewisjr
on 6/11/04 4:32 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: It's Friday so here's another entry from Jesse's Journal. Today marks 38 weeks since my surgery and to say the least I am more than pleased with my progress. I lost another 3 pounds this week so that puts me at 195 pounds which represents a 178 pound loss. I received many positive responses from posting my "summer body" photos and I was asked many questions regarding my workout routine and why I seem not to have any hanging skin. It's true that I work out harder than most but I believe that the harder you work, the better the results. The commitment I made to myself when I decided to have surgery not to go back to my old way of living is a mindset I will keep for the rest of my life. Why go through all we have to go through to have surgery then waste it all by going back to the way we used to live? As for no hanging skin, either the new muscle is replacing the fat or I'm just lucky that my skin has responded to the weight loss by shrinking to fit. Anyway, I am thrilled with my results and I remain committed to my new lifestyle. I don't miss the old Jesse in the least and I just keep looking forward to the future with renewed optimism. Stay positive and positive things will happen. Till next week, Jesse 373/198/-178
dpnna
on 6/11/04 10:14 am - w. orange, nj
Jesse- WOW! you know I'm your #1 fan---- You look great- marvelous! I'm still amazed each time I see you! Keep it up! I love to give updates to Dr Garrison & the rest of your fan club! See you soon & your wife too I hope- I didn't get a chance to really talk to her at the last meeting. Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics