Any Upcoming Support Groups In Central Jersey??

Susan Hegarty
on 6/6/04 4:00 am - Easton, PA
Does anyone know of any upcoming support groups in the central NJ area? I am scheduled for surgery on 7/28.
Christina M.
on 6/6/04 1:14 pm - Freehold, NJ
Hi Susan - I'm post op 4 weeks, and only know of one in Brick. They'll be starting one through the hospital i used soon. If you hear of anything, please let me know. Good luck. Tina
andrea B.
on 6/7/04 8:26 am - howell, NJ
could you please let me know the time and dates of the support group in Brick? I live in Howell and am having my RNYsurgery June 16. My doctor is in Hackensack and with three kids, I doubt I will be able to go up there much. Thanks!
Nannette
on 6/7/04 8:33 am - Toms River, NJ
Hi - the Ocean County WLS Support Group meets the first Friday of each month in Brick, NJ at 7:30pm -- 525 Jack Martin Blvd, 3rd floor. Our next meeting is on Friday, July 2. Congrats on your upcoming surgery -- mine was also June 16, 2003 -- and my first meeting of the Oeacn COunty WLS group was 8 days later, so no excuses -- see you on July 2nd -- E-mail me if you need any further info. Lap RNY 6/16/03 -- 336 / 186 / 156?
sherri
on 6/7/04 9:39 pm - New Brunswick, NJ
Susan, I see you are one of Dr. A's patients. I am too. I am 4.5 weeks post-op and have attended his support group meeting twice. Some of us car pool so if you want to do that email me directly at [email protected] and we'll see if we can car pool. Having said that, I also know that Dr. Mehta formerly of St. Peters (they've just closed down their wls department) is going to hold a support group meeting on Tuesday, July 6 at the Hyatt in New Brunswick. This time is the same as Dr. A's so I might just do this one instead of Dr. A's due to the distance. Anyway, email me if you want to discuss further. Sherri
Susan Hegarty
on 6/8/04 7:57 am - Easton, PA
I sent an email to you, I got something back saying it was a possible spam email? Let me know if you get it or not. Thanks so much, Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics