LapBand Surgeon So. Jersey-Camden/Burlington

Kathy L.
on 6/3/04 5:36 am - Maple Shade, NJ
I went to the link on this website to contact a doctor who does lap band in South Jersey and also takes my insurance-Federal Blue Cross--and was not successful. Some of the doctors listed as doing the procedure do not do it. Any info would be helpful!! Thanks!!
Dee M.
on 6/4/04 4:52 am - Citrus Springs, Fl
Hi Kathy My surgeon does lapband.His name is Dr.Marc Tucker and he is associated w/ UMDNJ(University of Medicine&Denistry of NJ) located in Stratford,NJ.I can't say anything about the insurances he accepts as I only know about mine.Dr.Tucker is listed in the phonebook under surgeons.Good luck~! DEE
Barbara G.
on 6/5/04 9:38 am - Hainesport, NJ
Why don't you try the University of Pennsylvania, that's where I had my surgery done by Dr Noel Williams who is without a doubt excellent and his staff are there with you every step of the way, you won't regret it if you decide on going there.
Wayne M.
on 12/3/04 11:50 pm - Wenonah, NJ
Hi I have an appointment with Dr Williams next week. I was intereted in why you chose the lap band vs the RNY. I thought that Dr Williams did mostly Laproscopic RNY. How does he feel about the Lap Band proceedure? I am open to both but think the lap band would be an easier recovery Wayne Wayne
SJWendy
on 6/6/04 10:33 am - Swedesboro, NJ
At my last drs support group a pre-op said one of the surgeons was going to be performing LAPBAND, maybe this summer, not sure. She said she's researched S Jersey, and Dr. Ing came up. My drs group is Greenbaum, Wasser & Ing out of Willingboro, NJ...you can go to the "find a doc" section for the phone number...I don't have it off hand. Not sure what insurance they take either. Good luck, Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics