Dr. Onopchenko, anyone? :)

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/04 6:56 am - Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Hello...just wondering if anyone reading has worked with Dr. Onopchenko from ACMC? I'm going for my first get acquainted seminar thingy this weekend. I'm curious, and I know there's a lot of preparatory things that have to happen first, but how long does it take from your first 'seminar'-type visit to actual surgery? Thanks to everyone for all you've written about your experiences....it's been some great reading material! Best regards to you all
mary S.
on 6/5/04 1:53 am - mays landing, NJ
hi karen, well, you'll be happy to know , that you couldn't find a better doctor around here. my girlfriend is going to him. she's almost ready for surgery.but considering you have 6 weeks of nutrition classes , while your doing all those other things.it should take you about 8 weeks or so before you get to surgery.i'm going to a doctor in bridgeton for mine.and i've been to Onopchenko's support groups with my friend.HE HAS IT GOING ON.his group is much better than the one i should go to, so i just go to his now. you will learn sooo much in his classes.i wish i went there first, but i look at it as haveing the best of both worlds.he's a excellent doctor with a great staff, you'll do the best you possably could there...good luck
Denice W.
on 6/6/04 8:56 am - Wildwood Crest, NJ
Hi Mary, just checked out your profile and i see we have the same Doctor so i sent ya an email hopin to chat! Denice PS I am from Wildwood Crest
chuggs14 P.
on 6/9/04 4:21 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Hi Karen, dr o was my doctor he is the best and so is the program he makes you follow.he don't mess around and does great follow up.his nures are always there to answer your questions,kathy his office manager just keeps all your paperwork moving. the hospital was good also and rachel who is the nursing supervisor for the wls has it going on.you won't be sorry if you go with DR.O RUTH
Stacey E.
on 6/11/04 12:04 pm - Galloway, NJ
I had surgery with Dr. O on 12-2-03. To date I have lost 95 pounds! He is THE BEST- very particular in his methods and extremely compassionate and professional. His screening is very thorough so his patients do very well. The facility at ACMC is equiped well and the nurses there are specially trained for bariatric patients. The support groups are THE BOMB. Everything is top notch. Go for it! Stacey Eisenlohr
Most Active
Recent Topics