Lap Band surgery date almost here!

Lisa K.
on 6/2/04 12:29 am - Manalapan, NJ
Hi I was wondering if anyone had or is going to have the lap band procedure. My original consultation with Dr Frank Borao was for gastric bypass but I have 2 year old twins and I don't have anyone to take care of them while I'm in the hospital and recovering. I decided to have the lap band procedure because it's only 1 day in the hospital. My parents can handle my kids for 1 day! My surgery date is scheduled for June 14, 2004 at Monmouth Medical Center. I'm excited, anxious & nervous all at the same time. Please let me know if anyone had the lap band procedure & how it went. Thanks! Lisa
Lizparks
on 6/2/04 5:40 am - HACKENSACK, NJ
Hi Lisa I am scheduled for surgery tommorow morning at 7:30 am I can not wait. I will let you know how it goes. I feel as you do anxious and nervous. I keep saying to myself I know I am doing the right thing for me. Take care and I will keep you posted. Liz
Lisa K.
on 6/2/04 8:28 am - Manalapan, NJ
Liz All the best of luck to you tomorrow! Can't wait to hear your good news of how well everything went. Take care. Lisa
Laura H.
on 6/2/04 8:21 am - Belford, NJ
I did not have a lap band surgery but I just wanted to say good luck !!! And I will keep you in my prayers Take care Laura
Lisa K.
on 6/2/04 12:27 pm - Manalapan, NJ
Laura THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics