Need a pyschiatrist in south jersey

sandra G.
on 6/1/04 2:15 am - deptford, NJ
I have been looking for a Pschyatrist is South jersey. I have called about 15 of them and they all have told me that they will not do psychiatric evaluations for WLS. If any one can help me with the name and number of someone who is WLS sensitive, in the Deptford, NJ area or even in Philly, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank for the help.
Amy B.
on 6/1/04 6:38 am - maple shade, NJ
Is cherry hill to far ?? I know there is one there that is where i went i can get you the info tomorrow if its not too far. I forget what his name was but i can go by the building hehe and get the address and call information and get you the number if it isn't too far for you. I called my surgen when i couldn't find anyone and they gave me a list of 3 that they use, maybe you should ask your Dr maybe he/ she could help. Good luck, Amy
Kathy S.
on 6/1/04 9:44 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Hi I want to a Doctor Friel in Bridgeton, NJ. He was great. I don't know how far he is from you but I traveled over one hour to see him. Good luck Kathy
Stephanie W.
on 6/6/04 11:22 am - Lindenwold, NJ
Try Dr Frank DeSanto in Glassboro. He's very understanding and has done evaluations for several WLS patients. 856 863-1800 Hope all works out well.
Most Active
Recent Topics