Ocean County Support Group Anniversary Celebration!

inkychick
on 5/31/04 10:54 pm - Lynchburg, VA
Hello all! This Friday, June 4, there will be a party to celebrate the one-year anniversary of the Ocean County WLS Support Group. After doing a needs-assessment for the area and finding there were NO support services in Ocean County, the OCWLS Support Group was formed, and the first meeting was held in June 2003. What a great year it's been! We are a group of people who have had the RNY, DS, and VBG (no bandsters yet!), and our chosen bariatric surgeons are all over NJ, NY, PA, and even CA! Serious pre-ops and support people are always welcome also. Come join us this month for a party, or on the first Friday of every month 7:30-9:00pm for more standard meetings involving emotional support & information sharing. Groups are free and facilitated by a psychotherapist (also post-op). Location is 525 Jack Martin Blvd, 3rd floor, Brick. Hope to see you there! -Judy
Sadiwest
on 6/1/04 10:48 am - New Jersey, NJ
Judy-I am planning on being there, though I still don't know what I'm bringing. Making a trip to the store tomorrow or Thursday. See you then! Sandi
Nannette
on 6/2/04 10:48 am - Toms River, NJ
I'll be there! See ya all.
dpnna
on 6/7/04 11:15 am - w. orange, nj
Hi Judy! Congrats on your support groups one year anniversary! Donna
inkychick
on 6/9/04 11:10 am - Lynchburg, VA
Hi Donna! Thanks! It was a great year. How are things in your group? And how are things with you since we met? Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics