Update on Me(haven't posted in a while)

Dee M.
on 5/31/04 7:53 am - Citrus Springs, Fl
Hi everyone... Well, I had my Lap RNY on May 17,2004 at UMDNJ in Stratford,NJ. I had a couple of complications and it was really rough going for about 7 or 8 days.I have turned the corner now and I'm feeling so much better~! Drinking all of my needed water and started exercising,too.Getting in all of the needed protein is proving to be more of a challenge,I hate the protein shakes.I've been mixing the protein powder in sugar free pudding and/or yogurt...At any rate,I'm doing well and have already lost 25 lbs~!:D
Roxanne Piligno
on 6/1/04 1:24 am - RUNNEMEDE, NJ
congrats on ur weight loss keep it going .. i will be going to dr tucker june 18 for my frist talk about the surgery...did u have the lab band? are the Gastric bypass surgery....Roxanne
Dee M.
on 6/1/04 11:27 am - Citrus Springs, Fl
Hi Roxanne You'll like Dr.Tucker.He seems a bit standoffish at first,but I've found him to warmer each time I saw him,and he's dedicated to his patients....No,no lapband for me..I had the Laproscopic RNY(gastric bypass)I have 5 tiny incisions on my upper abdomen....Time between my 1st visit w/ Dr.Tucker and surgery was 2 months.He is very thorough and requires alot of pre-testing such as:extensive bloodwork,Endoscopy of the stomach,heart stresstest,mammogram,ultrasound of the abdomen and legs,nutritionist visit and psych evaluation...Good luck with your upcoming appt. Dee
Most Active
Recent Topics