How Does 200 Sound To You!!

jlewisjr
on 5/27/04 11:31 pm - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: It's Friday so it's time for another episode of Jesse's Journal. Today is a great day and a grand celebration. It took 36 weeks of dedication, desire and hard work and I can finally say that I weigh 200 pounds on the nose. That's a 173 pound loss from my pre-surgery weight of 373 pounds. I'm 53 pounds past my surgeon's goal and 25 pounds past my famous high school playing weight. I know that although I have reached a important milestone, the journey is far from over. The real work begins now. Now that the weight loss has slowed down my resolve to maintain the basic tenents of Protein, Water and Exercise must become stronger. I'm now in the gym 6 days a week and have managed to increase my intake of protein and water. I'm feeling great, have tons of energy and the summer body is about there. I am determined to be one of the most successful weight loss surgery patients ever! I believe that you have to maintain a mindset that you will be successful and use bumps in the road as challenges that will be dealt with and overcome the challenges to strenghten your resolve. Do not give in or give up. Just keep pushing forward and success will happen. Have a great Memorial Day weekend. Till next time, Jesse 373/200/-173
suesue422
on 5/28/04 12:16 am - Voorhees, NJ
Wow, In the short time I've been on this site, I've seen you drop nearly 20 lbs. before my eyes. You are truly an inspiration to all of us, Jesse, and I hope you continue to hang around even though you're all skinny and handsome now! Don't forget us here! Seriously, reading your posts has really inspired me to research the surgery and get me where I am today (anxiously awaiting my surgery date)! Thanks for your words of wisdom and constant support. Can't wait to join you on the losing side! Congrats on 200, we are all so proud of you! Take Care, Sue P.S. Go out and strut your stuff this weekend!!!
IrishIze
on 5/28/04 3:51 am - NJ
Congratulations Jesse! That is quite an accomplishment. I know the WLS is only a tool, and you have worked very hard to get where you are. You are an inspiration, and I wish you continued success!!!
Linda 1.
on 5/28/04 11:47 am - Northern, NJ
Happy 200 Jesse!!
Yvonne C.
on 5/29/04 9:32 am - Garfield, NJ
WOOHOO! Congratulations Jesse!!! Whats ur doctor gonna say now? Yvonne
Most Active
Recent Topics