Mehta Bariatric Center Support Group Meetings

Krissy
on 5/25/04 6:50 am - Cranford, NJ
Mehta Bariatric Center's Support Group Meetings will be held at: The Hyatt, 2 Albany St. New Brunswick, NJ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Tuesday, June 1, 2004 Tuesday, July 6, 2004 Tuesday, August 3, 2004 You might be asking yourself, "Why do I need to join a support group?!" Mehta Bariatric Center's (FREE) Support Group Meetings provide you with a source for obtaining continuing education, resources for self-help, reference for all patients and prospective patients; to provide a support mechanism for the changes in life that will result as part of bariatric surgery. Guest speakers too!! Come join us! We can do this together!! Thank you! ~Kristin
sherri
on 6/2/04 11:53 pm - New Brunswick, NJ
Kristin, What is happening to this support group now that St. Peters in no longer allowing the surgery? I am a recent post-op patient of Dr. Andrei and was looking for another support group closer to my home in New Brunswick. As you may know, Dr. Andrei is now in Livingston, which is a good hour from New Brunswick. Would appreciate any information you can provide. Thank you, Sherri
Most Active
Recent Topics