Today is the day!

Yvonne C.
on 5/23/04 7:39 pm - Garfield, NJ
Well, Hello everyone, and great morning! I just wanted to post one last time before I leave for the hospital. Thanks for everything! I will talk to you all soon, both on the boards and at group. Please pray for me and Sara today! Hopefully everything will turn out well! We hope to be put into the same hospital room, and I will begin lobbying for that as soon as I get to the hospital! I'm excited and scared , and WOW! I just can't explain how I feel! I hope everyone has a super day! I will see you all on the otherside! Love Ya! Yvonne
IrishIze
on 5/23/04 11:21 pm - NJ
Keeping both you and Sara in my thoughts and prayers today. Can't wait to hear how you make out!!
Roxanne Piligno
on 5/24/04 3:12 am - RUNNEMEDE, NJ
good luck i wish u the best !!!i am excited for u!!! Roxanne
Linda B.
on 5/24/04 5:48 am - Garfield, NJ
Hi Yvonne! Sorry we didn't get together but things have been crazy around here planning my son's communion. My thoughts and prayers are with you today and I know everything will be just fine. We will definitely get together when you get out and it will be great to meet up with you. Its good to have support, I know it has helped me. Well, I will talk to you soon. Here is my # 973-478-6689. Linda B.
Most Active
Recent Topics