PCP Letter to Insurance Co.

cmr3399
on 5/19/04 2:42 am - Bayville, NJ
Does anyone have an example of a letter I can give my PCP that he can reference for his letter to Aetna. He has no problem writing it but he wants to be sure to include everything so that they do not deny me. Can anyone pull an example out for me? Christine
Joisey_Girl
on 5/19/04 3:02 am - NJ
Hi Christine! I have Aetna also, and I'm e-mailing you my PCP's letter. Hope it helps! -Christine
mary J.
on 5/19/04 3:19 am - jackson, NJ
can you send me one to [email protected] thanks mary jones
Joisey_Girl
on 5/19/04 3:25 am - NJ
Mary, Check your e-mail!
mary J.
on 5/19/04 4:11 am - jackson, NJ
thanks so much but i had a stroke 5 years a go and i dont always under stand can you tell me how to open it thanks so much miss mary
Joisey_Girl
on 5/19/04 6:09 am - NJ
Hi Mary, I am e-mailing you with the letter. I will copy and paste it directly into the e-mail, in case you weren't able to open the attachment I sent previously. -Christine
bellafem
on 5/19/04 3:39 am - Union, NJ
Hi another Christine here..lol I would appreciate a copy of the insurance from your PCP to the insurance also. You can email it to me at [email protected]. Thanks so much! God Bless.. Christine
Roxanne Piligno
on 5/19/04 5:24 am - RUNNEMEDE, NJ
i also have Aetna . i have dr apt in a few weeks .i also don't want them to deny me can i have a cope also please ..my email is [email protected] thank u so much
Joisey_Girl
on 5/19/04 6:18 am - NJ
Roxanne, Check your e-mail!
Kathy S.
on 5/19/04 7:14 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Christine My surgeon's office wrote my letter and I got approval within a month. They took care of everything. I didn't have Aetna. I have amerihealth administrator. My surgeon is Dr. Iqobal in Brigeton, NJ. Maybe your suregon can write. Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics