He's Gone!

joseph
on 5/20/04 10:24 am - livingston, NJ
Nannette, Im sorry to hear of your loss. I will say a prayer for him and you for the future. Wwhen I first decided to have my surgery and found out about this web site the first posting I read was yours about the cannolis around easter . being Italian this would interest me but it gave strength to continue. I will now pray for you to have strength to do all you have to, again I am sorry. Joseph
Cheri M.
on 5/20/04 11:50 am - NJ
Nannette, I am so sorry about your loss. I honestly believe that if you werent there when he passed it was probably what he wanted. The same thing happened to me when my mom passed 18 months ago. I hated myself for months because I did not make it to her in time. But then the most wonderful thing happened...she came to me in my dreams - it was so real. She told me to forgive myself and that she did not want me to see her take her last breath, she did not want me to remember that as my last vision of her for the rest of my life. Perhaps because you were not there, he felt that he was finally able to let go. Please hold on to all those happy memories, it will get you through. Just one day at a time. I will keep you in my prayers. Cheri
DJ
on 5/21/04 7:44 am - Parsippany, NJ
Nannette, I am so sorry for your loss.. always remember the laughter. I really believe he is still there with you.. let him know you wanted to be there and talk to him.. I lost my mom 15 years ago.. and she is still with me I know it.. I'll pray for your strength and perservance and your husband. We are always here to talk to.. God Bless.
Elizabeth A.
on 5/21/04 3:03 pm - Beachwood, NJ
Dear Nanette Sorry about your husband passing on. Now understandingly you morn. But you are also celebrating the life you shared. of the love and good laughs you had. Remember death is a celebration of a life well lived. Let me know if I can do anything. I will pray for your comfort Liz
Marilyn R.
on 5/22/04 9:12 pm - Queens, NY
Hey Liz! Long time no see How are you!! How have you been? Hope to hear from you soon!! Hugs Marilyn
Marilyn R.
on 5/22/04 9:10 pm - Queens, NY
Nannette, I'm sorry about your husband. My condolences to you and your family. Love Marilyn
Most Active
Recent Topics